Wig care guide
Wig care instructions:
- Gently detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb prior to washing from bottom up. DO NOT brush curly styles.
- For short style wigs, fill a basin with cool to lukewarm water and add mild wig shampoo. Turn it inside out and submerge it completely. Leave to soak for 5-10 minutes. Wash for a few minutes. Repeat if necessary.
- For longer styles, place hair under running water so that hair is rinsing in one direction. This will prevent tangling while washing. Apply mild wig shampoo and apply it with preferably a wide-tooth comb. Do not rub the shampoo in. Rinse thoroughly again under running water.
- Remove any excess water by laying flat on a towel and gently pat dry. Let it dry naturally on a towel or on a plastic wig stand. Do not place wet wig on a styrofoam head as it will stretch out the cap.
- Style to desired look when it is completely dry.
- Do NOT use heat appliances if it is synthetic. Only use on low to medium setting if it is human or heat friendly synthetic.